It's beginning...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Michelle, Dec 15, 2012.

1. To look a lot like Christmas (or whatever other Holiday you celebrate)!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Lucas, we now have awesome snowflakes adding some holiday cheer to our site!

I hope each of you has a wonderful Holiday season and get everything you wish for.

You are also welcome for the wonderful song I put in your head, that you'll be singing for the next couple of hours.

Johnny23 likes this.
  2. Ah yes. The snowflakes have returned, good stuff.

And pfffff. It's not stuck in MY head. Merry early Christmas, Michy :]
    Johnny23 likes this.
  3. Mr.Fox Lone.

Oh snap.
  4. GCXBU Well-Known Member

Well, Happy Holidays from me! Cause I am on my Christmas vacation at my home country of the Philippines at the moment!!! ^_^
    Michelle likes this.
  5. I always love the snowflakes this time of year. :)
    Johnny23 likes this.
  6. Snowflakes? Winter?
    Im in Florida, it's 80~something degrees one day, and 64 the next.
    Princess_Eevee9 likes this.
  7. Texas is worse than even that. What a drag.
    aloneinthisworld12 likes this.
  8. Do the degree shifting days in Texas turn into insta-monsoons at a moments notice?
    Wizardry
  9. GCXBU Well-Known Member

Over here in the Philippines, it's around the 90's to 100 degrees. It is always hot here all the time!!! ^_^
    TheBlackLink likes this.
  10. Here in NC, I'm seeing temp changes that cause tornadoes... Wednesday's forecast shows high 61, with a nighttime drop to 41... T.T And next week, I'll be facing below-freezing lows.

>fingers crossed, hoping for snow
    Johnny23 and lethalm like this.
  11. Z My Body is Reggie

Louisiana beat all y'all states. We southerners hardly ever get 'em snows. As for temperature, it is bizarre. We are REALLY hot one year, and REALLY cold next year, sometimes both, but one thing we always have in common. What do you get with a humid/watery climate + heat? Yep you guessed it. LOTS of mosquitos. And I do mean lots. Nothing beats the heat then a bunch of crawfish in special Louisiana cajun hot sauce mmmmhmmmm good.

Only downside is that we are one of the main targets for hurricanes, but that is why my family (my house anyways >.>) lives northern Louisiana. We only get the rain from them. Why live in states with unpredicted earthquakes when you can live in a state with warnings for massive storms?
  12. lethalm Fallen Master

I'm hoping for a White Christmas too, but seeing as how I'm in Georgia... I seriously doubt it T_T
    Brittany likes this.
  13. I want a white Christmas like the one I had in 2009. Where there is enough snow to blockade you in your house.
    Johnny23 likes this.
  14. Then I suggest you move to Scandinavia :awesome: I took this from my family's summer home a week or two ago.

[IMG]
    Jimmy likes this.
  15. Good luck with that. I'm in SC and see NO signs of snow at all. I don't want snow at all....
    Cassper likes this.
  16. I like wearing my shorts and tank tops :(
    I don't want to have to wear pants and sweaters.... ;_;
    Johnny23 and Cassper like this.
  17. Im sure wearing pants and sweaters isn't all that bad. ;)
    Johnny23 likes this.
  18. Oh it is....all I have are Skinny jeans and my sweaters are too dressy to get wet..
    Johnny23 and Cassper like this.