NintendoWorlds - Nintendo Friend Codes, Wii U Forum
We have quite a few things to announce to get the ball rolling on our late-October/Halloween site plans. We have a special update prepared for the NW Arena and many Halloween themed events coming your way.
The NW Arena has been updated to v2.0 and has a few notable improvements:-While in a host's room, there is now a chat to communicate with other players.
-Tournament System has been added to the Arena.
-Current tournaments appear in the Tournaments Menu.
-Sign-up for official tournaments in the Arena.
-Once Signups are completed, matches and brackets are automatically created.
It is finally time to announce the latest Nintendo Worlds feature, the Arena. As you may know Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS has launched today (in the west at least), and to celebrate we have worked hard to prepare something that will assist you all in finding opponents.
What is the Arena:
Nintendo Worlds Arena is essentially a matchmaking application that will allow you to find players for the various online games you own. The Arena will only display members who are currently online and active, and gives you a means to request a match or even invite them for a co-op session, depending on the game you are playing.
How to get started:
You must first visit the Nintendo Worlds Game Database and begin adding games to your own list. Only online enabled games that are on your personal own list will appear as choices in the Arena. To open the Nintendo Worlds Game DB, click on this icon from the FCP....
It's been quite some time since the last announcement thread was made, so today I want to assure all of you staff hasn't stopped working on things. Today we can finally discuss some of our upcoming projects for the coming months!
- NintendoWorlds Game Database has been updated quite a bit with beta v1.5, and is now located in the FCP instead of a separate webpage.
- You can now add games to your 'own' list or 'want' list by visiting the game's page in the database. You should go through and add all the games you own and even add games you want to get.
- Everyone's profile now has a "My Games List" and a "My Want List" located in their info sidebar.
- Future features, such as one coming in October, will rely on these game lists so please be sure to participate.
- October 3rd not only marks the US launch of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, but will also be the launch of a new secret site feature.
- You can also...
Nintendo has held a special 3DS Nintendo Direct in Japan to make some announcements about games and even new hardware models.
- Shulk, of Xenoblade fame, has been confirmed as a playable character for Smash Bros 3DS/WiiU. His moveset includes various monado arts from his game that change his fighting style. Jump, Speed, Shield, Buster, and Smash arts were confirmed which alter stats such as defense, jump height, launch ability, and power.
- New footage shown for various 3DS games coming from 3rd parties such as:
- Final Fantasy Explorers
- Bravely Second
- One Piece: Super Grand Battle X!
- New Etrian Odyssey Untold 2
- 3DS update will allow for custom themes on the home menu, mario theme and zelda link between worlds themes were shown.
- Update will be available in October.
- Theme shop will be added to home menu in order to purchase new themes.
- Themes change icons, wallpaper, music and sound...
Page 2 of 58