NintendoWorlds - Nintendo Friend Codes, Wii U Forum
- The Legend of Zelda: Major'as Mask 3D announced for launch in spring 2015 for Nintendo 3DS.
- New trailer for Codename S.T.E.A.M, a tactical rpg from the developers of Fire Emblem launching in spring 2015 for Nintendo 3DS.
- New trailer for Ultimate NES Remix, a compilation of Nes Remix 1 and 2 coming December 5th, 2014 for Nintendo 3DS.
- New trailer for Captain Toad: Treasure tracker, a spinoff game based on Super Mario 3D World's captain toad, launching on December 5th for Nintendo Wii U.
- Amiibo support for upcoming games, such as Super Smash Bros. For Wii U and Mario Kart 8.
- Second wave of Amiibo coming December 2014 with more coming early 2015.
- New trailer showing DLC stages and karts for Mario Kart 8, including amiibo support for mii outfits.
- New trailer for Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, a sequel to Kirby's Canvas Curse, announcing 4 player local multiplayer with the 3 additional characters controlling waddle dees and amiibo support.
- Hyrule Warriors...
I'm sure we are all enjoying Super Smash Bros for 3DS, but with this release we really only have one thing in mind: the release of it's sibling--Super Smash Bros for Wii U. With this in our consciousness, we also are smitten with those dangerously attractive and collectable amiibo figurines to enhance our experience even farther in the game, but there is a slight caveat to this submission--they are hardly cheap.
Well, Toys R Us motivated by their desire to increase their profit margins stand with the loyal players and are providing us somewhat of a silver lining--they are giving out one free amiibo to all who pre-order Super Smash Bros for Wii U through them. Now, this may be a relatively minimal argument to one who already had plans to spend a stupid amount on these things the second they are available, but saving $13-15 (tax included) surely will go a long way from a financial perspective.
Check it out on their site:...
We have quite a few things to announce to get the ball rolling on our late-October/Halloween site plans. We have a special update prepared for the NW Arena and many Halloween themed events coming your way.
The NW Arena has been updated to v2.0 and has a few notable improvements:-While in a host's room, there is now a chat to communicate with other players.
-Tournament System has been added to the Arena.
-Current tournaments appear in the Tournaments Menu.
-Sign-up for official tournaments in the Arena.
-Once Signups are completed, matches and brackets are automatically created.
It is finally time to announce the latest Nintendo Worlds feature, the Arena. As you may know Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS has launched today (in the west at least), and to celebrate we have worked hard to prepare something that will assist you all in finding opponents.
What is the Arena:
Nintendo Worlds Arena is essentially a matchmaking application that will allow you to find players for the various online games you own. The Arena will only display members who are currently online and active, and gives you a means to request a match or even invite them for a co-op session, depending on the game you are playing.
How to get started:
You must first visit the Nintendo Worlds Game Database and begin adding games to your own list. Only online enabled games that are on your personal own list will appear as choices in the Arena. To open the Nintendo Worlds Game DB, click on this icon from the FCP....
Page 1 of 57