NintendoWorlds - Nintendo Friend Codes, Wii U Forum
This week we have a bunch of updates to previous announcements, a revamped FCP, and some details pertaining to our ongoing Farewell Event Tournaments.
The Features Control Panel has undergone some major cosmetic and functional changes over the weekend.
- There is no longer an "FCP" button, you now just hover your mouse over the top right corner of the site to open the FCP overlay. To close this overlay simply move the mouse to the left and away.
- The sub-menus of the FCP now open up a full page transparent overlay which provide plenty of room to check details such as inventory and power points history.
- Event alerts, such as those alerting the player of a wild pokemon appearing during pokehunt, now appear as an overlay across the top of the page instead of floating in the middle of the site. If you participate in the Egg Hunt, this is where the contents of the egg will be displayed.
An events banner spot has...
This week we have a bunch of Easter themed events to announce, a new FCP feature, and the list of current staff coins to be revealed.
The list of all current staff coins that can be earned can be seen using the following link:
If you have any questions about how to earn a particular staff coin, contact that staff member directly.
The FCP now has an Inbox button which will display messages about any new gifts or awards you receive. If you have new messages, the Inbox icon will flash to get your attention.
So far anytime you receive a staff coin, receive a gift from a fellow member, or receive any site award, you will get a message notifying you. I am looking into other situations where inbox messages could be helpful.
The first Farewell Tournaments for Brawl and MKWii are now available....
Nintendo just held a Super Smash Bros. Direct earlier today which provided some new details and showed some new footage of this greatly anticipated release. Below you will find a summary of the announced details in the order they were discussed. If you prefer, you can also watch the SSB Direct yourself.
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS will release Summer 2014 while Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is set for Winter 2014.
- 3DS version runs at 60FPS, even while 3D is enabled. Some animations such as assist trophies move at 30FPS, while playable fighters move at 60FPS so gameplay remains smooth.
- Both versions contain the same playable roster, but each version has exclusive stages.
- Stages, like battlefield, that are featured in both versions will have different designs.
- Each stage in 3DS version has 2 songs, while Wii U version has a bigger list of songs to choose from.
- Some sort of connectivity between 3DS and...
This week we have a few small announcements.
Staff Coins are now once again available. Each staff member has their own coin which can earned when a member has met the set requirement. A list of the active staff coins, and their requirements, will be provided soon.
NWTV has a new look, a new channel lineup, and some useful functionality. You can now access the player buttons for each channel so that you can adjust the volume, resolution, and screen size while watching. To select a channel, simply click the NW logo button to bring up the menu.
Channel 6 is now showing a stream of Twitch Plays Pokemon for anyone interested in watching that, while Channel 1 is showing videos from our NintendoWorlds Youtube.
Tomorrow, Tuesday 4/8/14, Nintendo will be hosting a Nintendo Direct for Super Smash Bros. 4 news. Be...
Page 1 of 52